Wednesday, November 14, 2007

and it really makes me wonder

apparently no one's blogging but me.
i think im too free, lol.

"argh. my goalkeeping today sucked like hell."


"yeah.. what happened?"


"don't know. not used to it?"


"ala, khidis can you say something encouraging about my performance TODAY?"


"uh, you were great on the treadmill."


"uh, how about something regarding my GOALKEEPING?"


"oh that time i did a reversi and you blocked it"


"no khidis. how about something TODAY?"


"uh.. i don't know."


"okay, i feel like killing myself now".



that's khidis for you;
he's like simply accelerating my act of commiting suicide, HAHAHA.
hockey's like everyday.
i really hope all's well.
still i have a long way to go, esp my fitness. sigh.

btw sentosa yesterday was great
even though half the gang left halfway, lol.

yeah you're right.
i guess i dont know you after all.