Sunday, February 17, 2008

what i've done

i had a good week i guess.
CT turned out to be alright.
my goal - pass all.
apart from that i had 2 days of no school (:
good time of relaxing and catching up with friends man.

my friend once told me that there's a purpose behind
every friendship he makes.
at first i was kinda skeptical about it
but as i thought about it, it makes sense.
i ought to sort my thoughts again.

sometimes i wish i had self control;
not just the words that come out of my mouth
but also in my actions and emotions..
i just wish i could control myself better;
i wouldn't have said/done so many impulsive and stupid things.
but what's done is done,
don't look back, start now.
i'm still under refining, mind you (:

i think i've found my total opposite;
yet with such a friend i'm actually learning more about myself, hah.
how long will this go on, i really wonder..

alright, school's tomorrow.
and im so stressed about hockey, gah.
i guess i'm slowly learning the art of letting go (: