Monday, March 3, 2008

trigerrr

tis' been quite a while hasn't it?

i just wanna thank GOD for a few things:
1) relatively good CT results; top 7% in school (based on the fact i passed everything)
2) cleared my NAPFA with a silver; no more booking in 3 months early!
3) no injuries from hockey over the past 3 weeks
4) for the discipline to complete my sunday bible class homework, attending class regularly
5) for great friends in my life

life definitely isn't something very exciting or enjoyable all the time
sometimes it seems like there's more downs than ups
sometimes you feel confused, sad, lost, lonely, weary and discouraged
sometimes nothing seems to be able to lift you
yet somehow or rather there's this comforting hope and assurance
that there's someone watching over me, answering my cries, taking care of me
yes, sometimes life gets you down
but with GOD i know i'll be strong enough, strong enough to face it with a smile =)
after all, he saved me from this place.

i still need loads of wisdom;
to guide my thoughts, words and deeds each day.
i also need to sort out my priorities;
it about time i know what and who matters.

btw, i fell and scrapped my knees badly on saturday.
walking and sleeping and bathing has never been that uncomfortable before
and all that pus, grossed out man.
hopefully, i'll heal fast by wed.
i've already missed training today.

and it was so embarrasing in church
cos i was limping and my church friends so had to go
"eh! i see mas selamat, someone please call the police!"
and
"eh, actually i think you two look quite alike."
and
"you better be careful when you leave church, people might just come and nab you"
stupid asses. in front of everyone some more.
and while practicing for the men's item,
i wanted to help play a note on the piano (since i was the nearest to it)
to start off the note for the a capella,
wj so had to say
"eh i think i'll do it, since i walk faster than you"
darn, he was at least 5 metres away behind me!

okay, i'm off to bed.
laughing matters aside, i've still got loads of pondering and reflecting to do.