Saturday, March 15, 2008

slipping through my fingers

times passes fast,
and the hols are over.
not much of a hol however, with hockey everyday,
it's practically my life in MI now.
as much as i love the game,
it sometimes really wears me out.
but as of now, i thank the Lord for safety, really.

today wasn't a very good day.
the weather was bad
i was all angsty and all,
i was struggling with my service prac
and i lost something for the first time in my life.
sometimes i really can't stand myself, esp my flaws.
i need HIM who refreshes and recharges me.
i can't go on like this forever..

it's been years already,
yet even striking a conversation now seems to be so tough.
what on earth is happening?
yeah, i guess now matter how much you've moved on,
it's hard to forget something/someone in which you're
put alot of emotions in;
that's life benjay.
what else can you do but to be strong in the Lord?
"He gives rest to all who are heavy laden"
i think this verse is all i need, for now.