Sunday, March 16, 2008

against the current

what a busy weekend in church
with more practices and practices to do =)
thank GOD everything went well today,
it's been great serving.
and a great message too;
i ought to start pondering over the right things.

sighs,
sometimes i just wished that
alot of things in my life didnt have to turn out this way
if i could go back in time,
i'll probably would have reversed ALOT of things
but it's no use looking back now.
like what i learnt today about not giving up
but to to take confidence in Him and move forward.
help me do what's right and wise;
that's my desire.
if only my flesh wasn't weak
when my spirit is willing.

sometimes i just wished things could be different
and that you could be different.
but right now,
i really wished you'll say that you'll go the extra mile for me
but i guess i'm in denial.