Sunday, December 23, 2007

christmas actually

it sure is.
musical's over;
that sure marks the end of my busy yet meaningful hols.
all glory and thanks to God for His mercies;
i lost my voice just a day before the musical
with coughs and phlegms too, was really worried.
but tonight, i got my voice back (:
my friends who attended told me i can sing very well =))
well, at least i still have some talent in me
and i thank God for that.
cheers to all the musical comm members too
for their hardwork, dedication and service
i think the musical has been a blessing to all =)

that aside,
what truly is christmas?
is it about the festive spirit?
is it about the presents we buy and receive?
is it about the glorious food we eat?
nope, it aint any of this.

"man will live forever more, because of christmas day"
- mary's boy child

now that's christmas,
amen to salvation.