Saturday, August 30, 2008

finally, i see

you know, recently my long time friends
have been telling me about how i've changed so much.
i guess going to MI changed me alot.

yup, i admit that way back i was
a nerd.
an insensitive.
quite untrustworthy.
perhaps a loser.
perhaps a meanie.
a total faggot.
pretty unlovable, unlikeable.
totally unattractive..

but that all is seriously in the past,
i've grown and i've matured and i've changed..
even when i told my MI friends about this
they can't believe i was that bad, hahaha.
to think my sec sch buds actually accepted and appreciated me :P

sometimes i still don't know.
on one hand, i still prefer SAJC.
on the other, going MI has certainly changed me for the better,
in so many ways.
sometimes i still ask myself
if i had a choice now,
would i choose SAJC or MI?
maybe i should have followed my close friends and took triple sci in sec3.
maybe i should have studied harder.
maybe i should retaken my o's.
maybe, maybe, maybe...
whatever it is, GOD has already placed me here,
so why don't i just trust him and go ahead with whatever HE has planned?

im almost coming to the end of my 3 year stay in MI.
looking back, i've been through so much shit
but yet, i can still gladly smile and say
"thank you GOD."

may GOD mould me into the person HE wants me to be, amen.