Sunday, August 17, 2008

he is my all in all

GOD is good all the time and
all the time, GOD is good.

i sure had a rough week
with disappointments here and there.
but you know going back to church on weekends
just changes everything.
church and my church friends
just turns everything around.
i really really thank GOD for church.

yes, janice and jon wong are gone.
jan will be back asap this i know
but jon will be away for a year at least
and i admit that im really gonna miss him alot
in so many ways..
i'll miss their support definitely,
but i will carry on :)

i guess it's about time
i use the head over heart.
no more will i tarry in this limbo
instead i will use wisdom to guide me instead.

i guess i've learnt much this week
about GOD, about myself, about service.
now, service to me has changed, for the better.
but one thing that really struck me -
GOD will always provide.
whenever i'm lonely, down or sad
He'll always provide someone to be there for me
it doesn't have to be a close friend or family
but GOD sure has HIS ways in lifting me :)

life is indeed difficult, more often than we know it
but i guess with GOD everything just changes.
just open your eyes to the things around you,
and you'll realise that GOD provides;
more often than you know it :)
goodnight.