Thursday, August 28, 2008

when darkness turns to light

sometimes i'd like to think -
unfortunate as it is
i’ve just realized that almost all my life
i’ve always ended up caring and loving the wrong people –
people who never cared about me and will never care.

but instead of dwelling myself in self pity,
why don't i just rely on GOD to provide for me from day to day?
i just gotta look around and be grateful for whatever/whoever i have
and i'll realise that there's nothing to be really sad about (even if there is) :)
come to think of it, i've been pretty fine actually.

instead of being hurt and all,
i ought to focus on how i can impact others,
i guess that's more meaningful after all.

okay, i'm gonna end this saga here. shalln't blog about this "issue" anymore..
this marks the end of the period of trying and i guess i've emerged victorious.
hah. case closed, and i'm fine :)

btw, my gp prelims today were fine
i guess all the consultation helped alot.
just treated it like another practice, so thank GOD.

going for midweek later, can't wait.
i love my church buds.