Tuesday, August 5, 2008

oooh baby oooh baby oooh baby

3 months left,
i can't imagine myself studying everyday like this for 3 more months.
but i thank GOD for being there for me.

and yes, i've been having a bad stomach.

and i just had this pus swelling up underneath my new skin (cos i scrapped my knee in june)
i was pissed off trying to squeeze it out i decided to take a scissors and cut through my skin =)
got rid of the bloody pus.

i've been thinking over some stuff lately.
sometimes, it's scary how falliable man can be.
one minute they can be with you,
the next thing you know it they end up betraying you..
i also realise how fragile friendships can be -
easy come, easy go too.
it all boils down - who can i really trust?
even our own family can let us down.
i guess i ought to be thankful for what i have,
and always remember that when
you put GOD in the right place, human relationships wont hurt as much.

glad i could impact someone today
he actually said
"ben what i really need now is some good encouragement and you really gave me a good one, thanks"
it's nice to be able to be there for someone, hmm?